Be aware that if someone, claiming that they work for an alarm company, goes house to house asking if you have an alarm system. This person could simply be looking for the perfect house to rob. Always answer yes, that you already have an alarm system. Had this happen to me once. I thought it was odd, that after answering yes, that I do have an alarm system, the man continued on by asking, “Do you have those little things in the inside of your windows and doors? Uh, yes. Sometimes the person could be trying to figure out if your house is easy to enter.
If you are on the market for a home alarm system, it is much safer to purchase one from Amazon, rather than letting an unknown stranger enter your home. Check out this one that we think is pretty affordable and easy to install.
GE Personal Security Window/Door Alarm (2 pack), 45115
- Easy to install and requires no wiring
- Includes two 120-decibel window/door alarms for peace of mind
- Window/door alarms feature easy access off/chime/alarm switch
- Low battery test button to check battery life
- All mounting hardware included
The post If Someone Knocks on Your Door asking if Your Home has an Alarm System, Say Yes appeared first on Anderson's Tips.